Discover your community
Immerse yourself in the charming, highly walkable center of the city. From its picturesque
downtown to the warmth of its community, every step is an opportunity to explore new
experiences and discover its colorful history.
Welcome to the perfect blend of historic charm and modern conveniences, an exceptional place to call home.
Old Town Lewisville offers a wide range of dining options.
Discover your next go-to restaurant in OTL!
Discover your next place to call home. Explore available rentals and pick the one that suits you best.
Explore Old Town Lewisville's live music event calendar and discover your new favorite sound.
Discover your New Home
Easy access to major highways.
Less than 2 miles away from I-35 and I-121.
Centrally located within the DFW metroplex
- 25 miles away from Downtown Dallas
- 16 miles away from Denton
- 22 miles away from Plano
- 12 miles away from DFW airport
Local points of interest
- 10-minutes walk or less from from Lewisville Grand Theatre, Wayne Ferguson Plaza, Baja Rita’s, Bendt, D’Nonna, five of the city’s most prominent live music venues
- Within a 15-minute walk from more than 20 restaurants and shops as well as DCTA’s Old Town Station if you want to skip driving into Denton or downtown Dallas
- Only a 7-minute car ride away from LLELA Nature Preserve